- Manages the team who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Recruits and hires Accounting Staff and conducts performance evaluations.
- Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax returns.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- Must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant
- Has 5+ years of professional work experience on the same level
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in accounting and tax software
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Company Car
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
About Kareila Management Corporation
We offer job stability and equal chances to all employees when it comes to recognition and promotions. We not only take pride in our products and services but also in the way we handle our employees. The longevity of tenure of our employees only shows their job satisfaction. What are you waiting for? Be a part of a world-class and dynamic organization that will take your career to a whole new level. Be one of us!