- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and quantify product requirements to grow the business.
- Prepares the initial draft product requirements with impact metrics, and represent local viewpoints in prioritization exercises with the platform product manager.
- Oversee the delivery of all projects and work-streams within the specified scope of work; monitor each projects health to ensure they are all progressing as appropriate;
- Resolve issues when raised on projects and escalate to management as needed
- Regular reporting and tracking of project progress, bugs, risks and issues.
- Creation and upkeep of project related documentation including project plans.
- Collaborates with Product, Acquisitions, and Marketing Team on initiatives for platform development, courier and client partnerships.
- Has ownership of the product launch; conducts user acceptance tests, assists in framing and execution of test cases, and communicates post-launch feedback to business and platform product stakeholders.
- Identify, analyze, and track metrics that support success and remove unnecessary product blockers
- Release detailed patch notes internally on a timely basis.
- Master the product internal and external and be willing to anticipate any future programs to support growth.
- Experience managing product, project, or program teams.
- Holistic understanding of different business processes from operations, acquisitions, marketing, operations etc.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles is helpful
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to communicate well across different teams
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Project Management
- Product Management
About Shipmates Technologies Inc.
Shipmates is a shipping platform that enables online business owners to book on-demand and standard orders using multiple couriers in the Philippines. An innovative solution to the hassles of manual booking and shipping, Shipmates helps e-commerce businesses grow by making their shipping process easier and faster. Launched in 2021, Shipmates was engineered to simplify logistics and scale businesses by allowing business owners to book shipments in bulk from different couriers in just a few clicks. Users have the option to connect their Shopify or Woocommerce website to our platform or upload their orders using an excel file. Shipmates is currently in partnership with six couriers: Lalamove, Borzo, Grab, XDE, Entrego, and J&T as we work on adding more courier options. The platform also allows for nationwide shipping, Cash on Delivery and free courier pick-ups for the convenience of business owners. We believe that online businesses deserve more support for shipping which is why we built solutions through continuous product development and simplicity in design. Join us at Shipmates!!! 📦🚀🔥 #shipmates #couriermarketplace #ecommerce #automatedshippingplatform