- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Willing to do data entry
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System or equivalent.
- Newly Graduates are NOT acceptable.
- Hands-on in IT works (e.g. cabling, wiring)
- Knowledgeable in electrical works.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- With Saturday work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Computer Networking
- Incident Management
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Technician
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m