- Distribute compiled geodetic data to government agencies or the general public.
- Verify the mathematical correctness of newly collected survey data.
- Prepare progress or technical reports.
- Calculate the exact horizontal and vertical position of points on the earth's surface.
- Review existing standards, controls, or equipment used, recommending changes or upgrades as needed.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Geodetic Engineering.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in Real Estate, Surveying is required for the position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Real Estate or Land Surveying - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to travel across the Philippines, embrace new technology and above all, willing to hike.
- Filipino Citizens only.
- With Saturday work.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Space Planning
- Geodetic Engineering
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m