What You'll Do:
- Endorses qualified and interested tutor applicants for specified ESL programs.
- Provides the tutor applicants with the necessary information on the ESL program they are applying for and ensures their commitment to finish the recruitment process.
- Provides the necessary assistance in recruitment events or activities.
- Applicant Correspondence
- Monitors and responds to all concerns/inquiries sent by tutor applicants via Skype, SMS, email, and other official communication platforms within SLA.
- Creates and updates chat/message templates for easy responses.
- Tracks the status of tutor applicants in the recruitment process.
- Extends help in scheduling tutors for interviews, onboarding sessions/demo lessons, and evaluations.
- Other tasks/projects which may be assigned.
What You'll Get:
- Php16,000-17,000 starting gross monthly salary, depending on skills and assessment results
- Additional Php 2,000 work-from-home allowance
- Signing bonus for hires from October 2022 to January 2023
- Work from home arrangement until December 2023
- Fun company events and prizes
- Bi-annual appraisal and Performance-based rate increase and bonus
- Day 1 HMO benefit, leave credits, 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Fun and youthful working environment that gives its employees chances for career growth
What We'd Like You to Have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in any 4-year course
- Fresh graduates!
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledgeable on Client Performance Management
- Must be customer service-oriented
- Knowledgeable on Operations Management
- Position may require split shifts or weekend shift as needed
Not required, but very useful:
- Having at least 1 year of related work experience is an advantage
Note: Please be advised that this is a Full-time Office-based position. This will temporarily be on a work-from-home setup until end of 2023. All assessments will be done online.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Operations Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Human Resources
About RareJob Philippines, Inc.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of RareJob Inc., the #1 Online English Tutorial School in Japan (in terms of the number of students and tutors)
We are looking for smart, driven, and excellent individuals who will set the mark and walk the path of innovation with us.
More than just gaining profit, we aim to make a positive change in the world.
Join us as you venture into a stimulating and challenging career.
Be part of the RareJob Family!