- Understand the client’s nature of business, business objectives, and target market.
- Performs research and analysis on customer personas, consumer thoughts, and trends
- Perform competitor research, content inventory audit, and gap analysis for existing content to create a comprehensive plan for future content.
- Develops specifications and content aligned with the brand's customer personas
- Plans the editorial calendar and content topic ideas
- Collaborates with creative teams, SEO, UX, social media team, copywriters, and writers to implement the strategy
- Builds and oversees content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content
- Develops editorial strategy consistent across all delivery platforms
- Ensures that content strategy meets business objectives
- Perform quality assurance on content output to ensure that they are aligned with the client’s brand guidelines.
- Strategizes and improves content delivery and promotion
- Identify appropriate channels for content distribution and promotion.
- Evaluates content marketing strategy for calibration, scale, and optimization
- Monitors and evaluates content effectiveness using different analytics platforms and tools.
- Leads a team of writers and oversees content creation for the company’s website
- Delegates tasks to writers and editors and provides feedback
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, Communication Arts, or equivalent
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience as a Content Strategist in a Digital Marketing Industry.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience of at least 3-years.
- A strong leader and an efficient team player.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Able to identify, measure, and analyze what’s working and what’s not with regard to a brand’s digital marketing efforts.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Propelrr is a premiere glocal non-linear, strategic digital marketing agency based in the Philippines. We ensure that your every marketing spend can be used to connect, converse, and convert audiences to advocates. Our purpose is to dominate the digital world using non-linear marketing approach—built particularly for forward-thinking global and local brands as well as businesses—derived from an ever-evolving process, a diverse and passionate workforce, and consistent performance. Our services include Digital Marketing Strategy, SEO, Analytics, Web Design and Development, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Development, Email and Mobile Marketing and CRO. Why Join Us? On top of being a top-billed, recognized, and fully digital non-linear marketing agency, Propelrr has also committed itself to conquering more and more key cities in the world. To make this future a reality, we plan to harp on our ever-evolving processes and our drive to deliver the best results. Naturally, these efforts will be backed with the most optimal marketing spend of our partner brands and businesses. Of course, equally crucial to this future is the diverse team behind Propelrr—men and women who are passionate, resilient, fearless, and honest collaborators.