Why this Role Exists
We are looking for an Employee Engagement Specialist who will directly report to the Employee Engagement Team Lead. The main objective of this role is to gather, track, analyze, and report data to define and improve assistant engagement and retention metrics. This includes understanding trends for active and churned assistants to create future actions and iterations to build on Assistant engagement and retention. This role will also develop and execute initiatives that incentivize and prevent churn through data analysis and personal reach outs.
The impact you’ll make:
- Content creation for engagement-related initiatives
- NPS Past Trends and Future Actions to improve Assistant Retention
- Cold calls to gather more info; tracking systems, reporting, etc
- POC for any Product features for assistant engagement
- Engagement data tracking and analysis
- Active assistants demographics
- Innovate the relationship between Magic and the Assistants
- Must have a deep understanding of what makes our assistants retain and driving initiatives to improve the onboarding experience
- Accurate and up to date tracking of our assistant onboarding metrics
- 100% up to date assistant engagement data by EOW
Metrics and Goals
- NPS rating of assistant feedback
- Assistant Portal-related metrics (DTR, reporting bugs, etc.)
- 100% of assistants are sent our onboarding material
- 100% of assigned onboarding calls are done before the assistant start date
- Has at least 1 year of experience as an Employee Engagement Specialist.
- Experience using HubSpot. Zendesk and any employee onboarding is a plus.
- Experience in using spreadsheet tools or similar data entry software.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Willing to work on the Day Shift (5 am to 2 pm PHT), Tuesday to Saturday
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree in any course
Your Superpowers are...
- Must have a deep understanding of what makes a good onboarding flow for assistants
- Data gathering and analysis
- Great communication skills and personable
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Has a good understanding of working with data
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good phone call skills and is able to present notes in an organized manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
You should apply if...
- You are highly motivated, possess a growth mindset and grit, and are a self-starter who is professional, positive, and not afraid of challenging work.
- You are passionate about communicating with purpose, sharing with context, and considering the audiences of the messages - how the receivers might perceive it and aware of the impact it will bring.
- You have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers.
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are experienced in HubSpot and other similar prospecting applications.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong work ethic and possess a can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, etc.), and communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re constantly curious about the world and work around you, always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home