Partipost is Asia’s fastest-growing influencer marketing platform that enables brands to activate everyday consumers to generate authentic and genuine content advocating for their products and services. Currently present in Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy go-getter with a strong communication and interpersonal skills to positively engage Partipost’s community on a daily basis.
- Manage social media campaigns for various channels and ensure that it aligns with overall marketing strategies.
- Publish engaging text, image, and video content for all social media and professional channels.
- Develop & Execute social media strategies to increase quality engagement and followers.
- Respond to user queries & comments on all social platforms in a timely manner.
- Build, grow, and maintain relationships with the online community.
- Monitor, and provide feedback on engagement and brand conversation to management by employing various social listening tools and strategies.
- Stay up to date with digital technology and social trends.
- Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Has 1-3 years experience with a proven track record in community management or similar roles.
- Experience in planning and leading community engagement initiatives.
- Previous experience in social media management
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Has a deep understanding with Partipost’s key audiences
- Attention to detail, critical thinker, and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Community Development
- Content Marketing