Partipost is Southeast Asia's fastest growing crowd marketing and Influencer platform. We help connect brands to everyday consumers to help promote their brand through User Generated Content.
We're looking for an Operations Intern (Brand & Campaign Management) to help our Operations team manage and execute campaigns and ultimately contribute to the overall growth of the Philippines market.
Your day-to-day looks like:
- Communicate/Update your line manager via email or other communications channel on day-to-day project/campaign progress.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations team to ensure that campaigns are running smoothly.
- Identify and engage social influencers to foster dialogue and promote client campaigns.
- Assist in preparing client reports
- Complete other ad hoc tasks/assignments as assigned by the management.
- Recently completed or is completing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, and / or any related field
- 0-1 year experience
- Good command of English and Tagalog.
- Enjoy the fast paced environment of a startup.
- Skills in community and social media engagement.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Organised, systematic and meticulous, and able to work under pressure.
- Driven, proactive, detail-oriented, and willing to learn and grow.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Operations Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]