Partipost is building a platform that connects brands with genuine people to launch organic marketing campaigns. We believe in giving the crowd a voice, and that social media advocates have the power to call their followers into action. We are committed to building solutions with our users' needs as a priority.
Backed by SPH Ventures, iGlobe Partners, Quest Ventures.
We are looking for you! 👀
Are you a creative go-getter that wants to see the projects you craft become reality? Is working with big brands such as Pepsi and Kellogg's something that you are looking for? Search no more! We have an exciting opportunity for you. We are a close-knit startup team with offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, and the Philippines. We have a mobile application with a growing user-base and often work with renowned brands. Join us today for an exciting journey ahead!
- Ideate and suggest creative influencer marketing campaigns, based on client marketing objectives.
- Write well-crafted, sharp-witted, and easily understood campaign briefs
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to propose creative campaigns that align with the company’s vision and targets
- Plan/Initiate and collaborate new campaigns in an ever evolving industry
- Strategically allocate and work with client campaign budgets
- Understand fully the campaign execution process to skilfully review and approve campaigns
- At least 1 year experience in copywriting, planning, advertising and/ or similar roles. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Adopt different points of views and be able to write in various tones of voice.
- Able to decipher marketing speak and turn marketing jargons into consumer-friendly sentences.
- An organized creator that can translate difficult campaigns into easily understood briefs
- Neat and Detail-orientated with a sharp eye for grammatical errors, logical fallacies and mathematical (budgeting) errors.
- An eye for identifying exciting new opportunities to optimize resources and create new boundaries
- Able to propose and approve campaigns with a strong understanding of how it can be successfully executed
- A positive and collaborative attitude to work with numerous departments and clients
- A team player who is able to work under pressure to deliver and adhere to tight deadlines
- Loves technology and all things influencer/digital – with a passion to follow new trends and features
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Creative Writing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Creative Direction
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Creative Writing