Outboxed Solutions Inc. (OSI) is a fast-growing, Valenzuela-based, design and fabrication company that imagines, creates, and sells modern home fixtures and office systems. We work with the country’s top retailers and companies in making sure that their stores and offices reflect the values of their brand.
We are looking at hiring salespeople who can build relationships with contractors, and architectural and interior design firms. More specifically, we are interested in hiring designers who have sales experience and/or salespeople who’ve grown in the fit-out and furniture industry. Your main job will be to prospect and qualify clients, build relationships by focusing on solving clients’ problems, and closing deals. Your customer base will be architectural and interior design firms as well as contractors. As such, you will need a wide network of contacts among contractors and specifiers. Your task begins with reaching out existing databases of building and construction associations and professional architectural associations but must not end there. You are expected to use creative strategies to continue feeding the sales pipeline.
On a day-to-day basis, our sales team is supported by talented space planners and an experienced costing team. Over the medium and long term, you will be supported by an industrial design team that develops products according to customers’ needs. How about the package?
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes -
- Mobile allowance and transportation allowance
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- You should have experience in project-based solution sales with a demonstrated history of achieving targets consistently.
- You have experience selling fit-out solutions including cabinetry, flooring, fittings, and interiors.
- You demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- You have spent 2+ years in a project management position in a furniture and cabinetry business You must be able to confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- You have a degree in architecture, industrial design, or interior design, and are see yourself thriving in sales You are self-motivated, honest, and trustworthy
- You are highly adaptable and able to deal with quite a bit of ambiguity, so you need to be able to adjust behavior when change occurs, so priorities are still met.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave