Business Analyst for Operations
- Taguig, Philippines32nd, Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd St., corner 7th Avenue, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- He or she will be in charge of assessing current situation in the Operations area and identify game plans and perform root cause analysis based on data.
- He or she is expected to look at how the Customer Operations team is set-up and performs their tasks today, identify opportunities to improve their workflows, fixes problem root causes.
- He or she is expected to organize, present, and cascade Customer and Partner service level statistics with a focus on trends, forecasting, and pain point identification in order to facilitate deep-dive analysis and suggest use cases for automation.
- He or she may also need to help in redefining the Operations Strategy and effectively drive the implementation of a 2.0 program
- Generate regular reporting with insights on SLA and nature of complaint drivers.
- Seek to regularly improve the workflow of the team, e.g.:
- Definition and optimization of Zendesk tags and rules
- Improve workflows, i.e. dedicating people to certain queues, etc
- Measure effectiveness of the automated workflows and continue with data collection
- Lead the composition of the new Service Support Strategy for both Customers and Partners
- Act as Business Analyst and for each product, dissect complaint drivers and complete set of scenarios for handling, converting each into the Self-Service Architecture and iterate continuously
- Bachelor's degree holder;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32nd, Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd St., corner 7th Avenue, BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.