- Reviews and identifies fraud risks and recommend controls for detecting and preventing fraud.
- Develop internal control process to minimize risk of fraud.
- Reviews and provides reports from daily monitoring initiatives for fraud and risk.
- Provide fraud incidence reports and fraud investigation findings and recommendations.
- Assists in detection and monitoring trends in Fraud & Promo abuse behavior.
- Must have strong analytical skills, detail oriented and results oriented.
- Proficient in SQL or experience in data analysis preferred.
- Experience in fraud detection and risk management.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd St. corner 7th Ave., BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.