- Taguig, PhilippinesTower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinates activities with key internal partners including accounting, procurement / accounts payable, financial services, operations, tech and other departments
- Oversees day-to-day treasury operations, executing wire transfers, and reviewing and approving of transactions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in treasury services staying abreast of industry trends in banking, compliance, digital payments technologies, etc. and makes recommendations to improve service delivery, improve processes and reduce costs across the enterprise.
- Develops, maintains and monitors a best-in-class set of treasury operational policies and procedures to ensure a robust internal control environment.
- Works closely with debt management and cash management teams to support short-term borrowings, commercial paper, principal / interest repayment activities, capital funding needs and other banking transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5-6 years of management experience in a corporate finance/treasury environment or financial institution
- MBA preferred
- Broad-based experience working with banks on operating, payment processing, international payments, check outsourcing.
- Ability to manage, lead and provide direction to a team of treasury professionals
- A well organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, persistent and persuasive individual with the ability to identify / focus on key issues, prioritize efforts and ensure follow up with timely / quality results
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking through distinguished written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on quantitative analysis, qualitative assessment, negotiation, communication / coordination, presentation and teamwork
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and work effectively as an individual and part of a team
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.