Mosed Corporation is looking for a Graphics and Web Designer who specializes or has significant experience in web design/development. This role’s main responsibility is to provide both traditional graphic design and/or web design support to the company and its clients. The Graphics and Web Design Specialist works with the Marketing Team, and may be tasked to assist other teams when required.
- Provide creative input and draft design ideas on paper/board for collaboration purposes
- Design online collaterals such as web banners and other web-based images for social media and online web site requirements.
- Design offline marketing collaterals such as flyers, menus, brochures, and other print requirements.
- Design and create low fidelity and high fidelity mockups for UI/UX
- Create image materials/templates for online email campaigns.
- Create newsletter templates from scratch or customize existing templates.
- Create graphical assets for presentations.
- Create storyboard, Video editing and animation using After Effects and Premier.
- Provide creative and minor back-end development/technical support, and work with other teams when needed.
- Create and upload images on existing websites running on Wordpress / Shopify platform as part of regular website maintenance related tasks.
- Work on other ad hoc creative tasks as needed.
- Work with other creatives and developers to further develop skill and knowledge.
Skills and Requirements:
- University graduate with a degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Tools specifically but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier, Sound Booth / Audition, Dreamweaver / Code Edge, Experience Design (XD) and Figma.
- Knowledgeable in:
- Graphic, Branding, Web and Mobile Responsive Design (UI/UX)
- Photo Retouching
- Video / Sound Editing
- Working knowledge in Marketing Automation tools such as Mailchimp or DRIP.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools such as Atlassian or Asana.
- Familiarity with Google / SEO best practices.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools (Word, powerpoint, etc) and Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc).
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
It’ll be great to let us know if you have experience in:
- Working experience with Wordpress, wordpress development, Woocommerce and Shopify Ecommerce platforms.
- Advance video editing skills.
- Advertising Agency experience.
- Advanced drawing and design skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- adobe after effects
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- fine arts