- Maintains quality assurance system related to equipment, building and grounds maintenance.
- Ensures proper equipment installations being carried out in the processing area, either internal or by 3rd party partners.
- Investigates root cause of equipment failures and keeps historical record.
- Conducts Technical presentations to users.
- Assists to plan and track all maintenance works based from historical tracking file.
- Leads continuous improvement and recommendation for equipment.
- Adopts to new techonlogies to improve equipment system by research and benchmarking.
- Manages effective preventive maintenance system of all equipment.
- Ensures that all PM and repairs are strictly followed by schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Preferably in Mechanical, Industrial, ECE or equivalent.
- With at least 2years experience in similar field
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must have a keen attention to detail;
- Willing to travel and to render overtime;
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig City
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
About Mida Food Distributors Inc.
Mida Food Distributors Inc. and Mida Trade Ventures International Inc. was founded by Ms. Lourdes “Chingling” Tanco. With 25 years of experience in the International Seafood Industry, Ms. Tanco gained her experience in the industry having worked with Singleton, the largest shrimp processing company in the US in the early 80’s. Mida Food is a direct importer and distributor of frozen seafood products. We vigilantly protect our market share and stock as many as 200 different varieties of seafood. We also ensure a consistent supply to our clients. With offices in the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Jakarta and Surabaya, we are certain to supply products of excellent quality. Our staff has been certified by the Aquaculture Certification Council, the certification arm for Best Agricultural Practices, to certify that facilities such as hatchery, farm and processing plants abide with Best Aquaculture practices. This includes aspects of responsible sustainable aquaculture. We attend industry trade shows and conferences in Asia, Europe and North America; and visit various seafood plants, restaurants and hyper marts in these regions to keep us current. Mida products are best quality products. We buy directly from producers and stock enough volume to ensure that our prices are competitive and stable. Our deliveries are prompt, and done in reefer vans which maintain products at a temperature of –15 degrees C during delivery. Mida Food products are fresh frozen in nitrogen, contact plate, or blast freezers at temperatures of at most –45 degrees Celsius, and only in plants certified to export to the US, Japan and Europe. Mida Trade was established to service US importers, processors and end users of seafood who wanted to import frozen seafood products from the Far East. Mida Trade also provided assistance to processor-exporters of seafood in the Far East who wanted to expand their markets outside of Japan. Since then Mida has expanded its range of business to include Europe, Australia, and other markets in Asia.