MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups.
The Finance Manager directly oversees the daily operations of the Finance team, identifies areas of improvement for finance processes, and provides recommendations. They also support other business units by providing financial and management analyses to enable cost-efficient decision-making.
- Supervise the Finance and Business Intelligence team to ensure smooth daily operations
- Analyze the monthly financial performance of the various business units to provide direction and insights in making decisions to achieve company objectives and growth
- Ensure timely tax return preparations, handle submission and payment of taxes, and review corporate tax policies to ensure compliance with government regulations
- Improve financial systems and develop policies and processes to initiate corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare financial/management analyses and reports to provide an in-depth analysis to assist top management in decision-making
- Progress: To work on projects that involve managing documents and reports while handling a team, which exercises your organization, analytical, and leadership abilities. You will have ownership over your work and be exposed to various tools and skills that can enhance your capabilities in finance.
- Purpose: To make an impact by providing holistic and proactive medical interventions through digital platforms that enable medicine-as-a-service to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To collaborate and bond with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or any related field
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably has knowledge or experience of BIR Rulings
- Preferably has experience with major accounting firms