MedGrocer's digitally-enabled "medicine-as-a-service" platforms are used by hundreds of employers and pharma companies. Our end-to-end medicine/vaccine programs, telehealth services, and onsite medical staff serve a million Filipinos every year. MedGrocer is one of the more established Filipino Health Tech startups. It employs 300+ professionals, generates $12M+ annual revenue, is profitable, and is 100% owned by the founding team.
The Customer Service Supervisor oversees teleconsult operations and ensures that our patients are effectively served. They will be leading a team of doctors and will be collaborating with different teams of innovators and problem solvers.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day teleconsult activities and performance
- Learn and cascade new systems and processes to doctors
- Assist in training and onboarding new doctors on deployed systems and processes
- Provide guidance and recommendations for performance improvement of medical staff
- Prepare reports on systems development and medical staff performance
- Progress: To work on projects that involve coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, which would allow you to exercise your communication and organization abilities. You will be able to have ownership over your work and have a chance to be exposed to various tools and skills that could enhance your capabilities in operations management.
- Purpose: To design and implement an impact in the digitally enabled platform to provide end to end care in the form of integrating onsite medical services and 24/7 teleconsultations in order to enhance the lives of millions of Filipinos.
- People: To both work and have fun with a group of dynamic and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, from whom you will create bonds with and have the chance to learn from.
- 3-7 years of experience as a customer service supervisor
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or any related field
- Experience in managing healthcare programs
- Experience in leading a team