- Product Development Managers understand the market's pain points and opportunities.
- They then ideate, design and pilot solutions. During implementation, they incorporate analytics and customer feedback to enable continuous improvement.
- The role develops skills for analytics, customer experience design, and project management.
- Exceptional analysis and structured thinking skills
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for grammar and consistency of language
- High level of professionalism and effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and G Suite
- Knowledge in intermediate Excel functions and formulas
- Heavy college org involvements are a plus
MedGrocer's digitally-enabled online pharmacy, corporate clinics, and patient programs empower our customers to get their medicines conveniently, cost-effectively, and intelligently. We serve over 500,000 patients either directly or through partnerships with employers and pharmaceutical companies.