M2.0 Communications Inc. specializes in business, technology and lifestyle communication, with emphasis on public relations, stakeholder management and digital communication. Likewise, we focus on social media marketing and analytics, and pride ourselves as experts in earned media communication. We're looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist who is passionate about aesthetics, numbers, witty communication, metric-driven thinking, and organization.
Is the role right for you?
As Social Media Specialist, you will develop organic and paid social media plans that integrate into the overall direction of M2.0 and its affiliates: Media Meter, Inc.; Outboxd Solutions, Inc.; and Rhythmos. Across our social channels, you will be the voice of the Brand through your role as community manager. You’ll do the following:
- Create briefing and planning deliverables that convey the strategy behind all recommendations, including but not limited to the Social Media Calendar for all affiliates.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of social media plans across platforms, in collaboration with Brand, Content, and Visual Design teams to develop campaigns.
- Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization and planning. Contribute to campaign analytics and insights development.
- Participate in and/or lead meetings. Exhibit thought leadership within the agency and in the industry.
Are you right for the role?
You must be a highly strategic, detail-oriented self-starter who uses data to inform their decisions. As we are in the business of communication, it’s best for you to demonstrate the capacity to collaborate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network. Likewise, the social media landscape requires professionals who thrive in fast-paced situations and can make quick judgment calls based on best practices, brand objectives, and insights. We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in social media.
- Hands on experience planning and executing social media plans across platforms. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram experience required.
- Content marketing experience, inclusive of editorial calendar development.
- Highly strategic approach to campaign planning.
- Ability to create and articulate the strategy behind a paid social media plan.
- Understanding of social media management platforms (ex: Hootsuite)
- Experience with community management, inclusive of responding to followers, growing follower count and overall engagement with the Brand.
What kind of support can you expect?
On a day-to-day basis, the social media specialist is supported by Brand Champions, Content Writers, and highly skilled visual designers. Over the medium and long term, you will be supported by a veteran PR team to help you deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
How about the package?
Our basic salary band for this position is from P30,000 to P40,000 a month. This is a full-time position. Upon regularization, benefits include:
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Intellicare HMO membership
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays