Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Social Media Specialist who is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts. The successful candidate will manage all social media platforms making sure all content reflects the company goals.
- Takes charge on all social media campaigns by creating editorial calendars, managing online content, and making sure all posts get as much exposure as possible.
- Creates content to be used in social media campaigns which may include static graphics, video, audio files, and others.
- Trains and assists employees not a part of the social media team on how to use social media platforms— or at least how to draw reports from those platforms. For example, there may be a need to train a team leader of an HR team on how to use Buffer—just an example.
- Monitors and keeps track of important social media KPIs by measuring the success of every social media campaign.
- Stays up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Works with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitors SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicates with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Must be ready and flexible to provide support on ad-hoc activities when required.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any creative arts (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, etc.) with at least one to two years of social media and online marketing experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with various social media, digital and online platforms such as MailChimp, Octane AI, Buffer, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Highly-efficient “superuser” of Android, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, etc. —e.g. know all of the keyboard shortcuts.
- This isn’t an Internet marketing position but familiar with basic/common concepts such as A/B (split) testing; SEO; etc.
- Be prepared to provide demonstrable design skills—portfolio or produce a quick graphic as a part of your hands-on interview.
- Familiar with commonly used CMS like WordPress, WiX, Squarespace, etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave