The Administrator is responsible for the running of MAIN’s operations by carrying out clerical tasks, ensuring filing and documentation are up to date, provide general support to the team and perform other duties as assigned. She/He will be supporting the MAIN Staff in (1) Promoting angel investing in the Philippines and (2) Increasing the size and relevance of the group. This position is full time and work is done remotely.
- Organizing all files in MAIN’s drive and encoding necessary data
- Coordinate with service providers on compliance, including drafting Board Resolutions and Secretary’s Certificates, getting approval for the drafts, printing, scanning documents, notarization, coordinating with signatories and booking the courier.
- Write and have Payment Request Forms approved from relevant Trustees.
- Create banking transactions and follow up on the Banking Team where relevant.
- Coordinate with MAIN’s Banking Team on the list of payment approvals for the month.
- Send for approval MAIN’s monthly contributions
- Generate invoices and official receipts
- Manage inbound emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Basic book keeping.
- Synchronize schedules, meetings and activities with management, members, partners and relevant parties.
- Manage MAIN’s social media channels in terms of marketing posts, announcements and updates across all social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter etc) in coordination with Management. This includes replying to queries, liking post and commenting on relevant issues.
- Provide general support to the team and perform other duties as assigned, including filling surveys for MAIN and award nominations.
- Report to the Executive Director and Manager, Member Engagement and Events
- Works closely with the Manager, Member Engagement and Events where relevant, including member related transactions including issuing invoices and ORs.
- Coordination with service providers
Founded in 2016, the Manila Angel Investors Network (MAIN) is the largest committed private investors network in the Philippines that was formed to support the country's startup ecosystem by connecting investors with promising early-stage companies. MAIN is the Philippines representative of the ASEAN Angel Alliance. As well as providing capital, MAIN mentors entrepreneurs, shares its expertise and opens its networks. Our members believe that fostering an innovative startup ecosystem will benefit both our members portfolios and the Philippines growth. A fast-growing organisation, with members at home and overseas, we have big ambitions for increasing our capacity and impact over time
- Graduated from a distinguished university
- Reliable and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated, dedicated and committed
- Team player
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.