Kalibrr is looking for a QA tester to help us catch bugs on our platform before our users catch them for us. As a QA tester, you’ll be planning out testing scenarios to try to break our platform, and then executing those testing scenarios. You’ll also be in charge of creating, managing, and executing manual test cases for the Kalibrr platform, and potentially bringing in external vendors to help in testing. Ultimately, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our product managers, designers, and developers to build a high-quality product used by hundreds of thousands of users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with stakeholders to find bugs and broken flows before they hit production
- Work with stakeholders and designers to create test plans as features are specified.
- Work with developers to test features as they are created.
- Perform exploratory analysis to mitigate bugs or broken flows due to edge cases.
- Ensure that releases are up to specifications by working with stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing.
- Create and manage manual test cases for the Kalibrr platform.
- Engage and manage external QA vendors for the platform.
While we value experience, we believe that passion and potential are far more important. On that note, we do have a set of nice-to-haves:
- Experience in managing external vendors
- Experience in handling QA for a software product
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5046 P Burgos , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.