Are you a university student with an entrepreneurial spirit and vision to create innovative products for society? Are you looking for a fun program where you can polish your skills and win exciting prizes? Dare to accept a challenge from Allianz?
If your answer is a resounding “YES!”, join in the fun with Allianz Indonesia Masterclass (AIM) 2022!
AIM is a competition-based talent development platform for Indonesia’s young leaders that was first held in 2019. We aim to provide a platform for you to create solutions that promote the advancement of the insurance industry in the nation.
In this 3-day event, you will get to meet inspiring like-minded people and mentors in a friendly and collaborative environment-all of whom strive to bring positive impact to insure more people. In fact, only 7.1% of Indonesians have life insurance!
So, what can YOU bring to the table? Take this chance to step forward and show how you can discover new possibilities in the insurance market and grab the good vibes we’ve prepared for you at #AIM 2022!
For further information, please visit here: https://www.az-masterclass.com/
- You must be an Indonesian citizen.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program from any major and university.
- Participants are Indonesian university students (minimum in 4th semester or higher, preferably last year students).
- Having an outstanding academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Completing the application form by submitting your creative CV and completing the short essay question.
- Have a creative and innovative business idea. Get motivated to create beneficial insurance products or services to support the life of society on a massive scale.
- Your current domicile must be in Jabodetabek area. You will need to stay in Jakarta in the lead-up to the program.
- Willing to attend the pre-event briefing at Allianz Indonesia Headquarters at World Trade Centre 3 Sudirman, Jakarta. Transportation costs from your residence to the venue will be covered by Allianz (only for those in Jabodetabek area).
- Committed to attending the 3-day offline event in Jakarta.
- Applicants must be fully-vaccinated (two times + booster shot).