Kalibrr is searching for an experienced B2C Marketing Associate to join our growing team. This role will include assisting in the planning and implementation of marketing and advertising activities such event execution and social media content planning to support jobseeker sign ups and client attraction. You should be passionate in Marketing, equipped with excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills and curious to learn about various marketing functions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Marketing department runs smoothly through efficient task management.
- Assist in developing event activation both internally and at a partnership level.
- Work and collaborate cross-functionally to execute programs.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive record of marketing campaigns and be able to suggest campaign improvements.
- Highly capable of managing multiple projects and delivering on agreed success criteria.
- Continually source for partnerships and drive conversations to actual programs that align with marketing plans.
- Create content for 2 official sets of audiences: jobseekers (B2C) and recruiters (B2B). Possible output can be any of the following:
- Blog Posts
- Ad Copy
- Email Campaigns
- Social Media Captions
- Video Scripts
- White Papers
- Message and Email Templates
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Efficient and detail oriented with strong written communication skills
- Organized with experience creating and scaling processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively
- Exceptional project management skills
- Results driven with the ability to come up with solutions.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- B2C or experience with consumer-facing brands is required.
- Start-up experience preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave