Kalibrr is looking for a Back End Developer Lead to help us build our platform as we scale to thousands of customers. You’ll be writing code to make Kalibrr even more awesome. On the way, you’ll be joining us in making architectural and software design choices.
You’ll be working with our team of top-ranking developers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with our diverse and modern stack, starring technologies. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a seamless user experience.
- Define, Lead, and Supervise Kalibrr’s backend modernization roadmap and schedule.
- Design, build and maintain scalable backend services using Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Kubernetes.
- Coordinate with the SRE team regarding infrastructure requirements for backend such as datastores, message busses, etc.
- Define and enforce standards for backend code, documentation, and high-level system design to ensure long-term maintainability.
- Define system SLAs and work with SRE teams to ensure these SLAs are met.
- Enforce the correct usage of exposed APIs by application teams via usage monitoring and approvals via code review.
While we’d love it if you’ve had experience with our tech stack, we are looking for people who have the desire to improve and is quick-to-learn. While we value experience, we believe that passion and potential are far more important. the following are some of the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Supporting multi-products used in multiple markets and locations.
- Proven ability to recruit & maintain the best developers/engineers
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to develop a high-performing team
- Business savvy and has working knowledge in Lean Startup Methodologies
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave