Kalibrr’s mission is to revolutionize the way candidates find jobs and companies hire candidates. As a member of the Philippine Team, you get the chance to help grow our client base aggressively, allowing more job seekers to discover meaningful careers across various industries.
As a Sales Operations Intern, you will be primarily responsible for researching and engaging potential users so they can know more about the value of Kalibrr’s products. This individual will be a highly motivated and resourceful self-starter who can help enable potential users to realize how Kalibrr’s end-to-end recruitment solutions can make their work easier and help their businesses grow.
- Work with the Enterprise Partner Supervisor with key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business
- Identifying opportunities for new business such as identifying new markets or industries that could use the company’s products or services through lead generation and research
- Scheduling appointments with potential clients to discuss product features and benefits
- Assist Enterprise Partner Supervisor in qualifying clients received from Sign-up/Hirenow and in sending follow-ups with unresponsive leads
- Assist Enterprise Partner Supervisor with client meetings and creation of pricing and contracts by providing high-quality and competitive proposals
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Current college student, preferably with a degree related to Sales, Marketing, Communications, Business, or HR
- Demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite (primarily Google Docs and Google Sheets)
- Proficient in desk research (web, social media, etc.)
- Internship Duration: minimum 6 months
The entire internship will be a fully remote work setup. Interns will be expected to have their laptops/personal computers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Internship / OJT
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 15, 5F Phinma Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive, Makati City, Metro Manila, PH 1210
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening