Kalibrr is seeking a data scientist, the sexiest job of the 21st century, to be part of our team!
One of Kalibrr’s primary objectives is to become a center of excellence in product innovation. Kalibrr’s Data Scientist is tasked to spearhead research initiatives, through developing and applying technologies such as machine learning solutions to explore new feature use cases and prototype products.
You’ll be working with Software Engineers, Product Managers and Business Operations to help them make data driven decisions.
If you think you have what it takes, apply now and work in a very dynamic company, that is Kalibrr!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate what AI technologies can be applied in the Kalibrr context.
- Build and improve machine learning models that can be used in product features such as Kalibrr’s search and recommendations engine.
- Continuous assessment and improvement of Kalibrr’s AI systems and infrastructures.
- Explore the data sources for valuable insights that can generate added business value.
- Regularly monitor performance business indicators and generate new ones as needed.
- Must have experience with building machine learning models through libraries like Keras, Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Experience in applying data mining and information retrieval techniques to extract significant insights from arbitrary datasets.
- Quick-to-learn and able to use the right tool/technology for the job
- Ability to effectively communicate findings about data in a technical or nontechnical fashion
- Ability to coordinate with team members in engineering, product development, content development, and business development
- Critical thinking: ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problems
- A degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, etc. is a plus.
- Must be well versed in SQL queries and preferably has experience with data warehousing tools such as Google Bigquery, AWS Redshift or Snowflake.
- Experience in ElasticSearch is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
We’re a small company, and we believe that everyone in the company is working together to create an awesome product, so everyone has a chance to weigh in and take part in mission-critical decisions.
- Data Visualization
- Machine Learning
- Linux Server
- Data Analysis
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Suite 15, 5F Phinma Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive, Rockwell Center Makati City, Metro Manila, PH 1210
- 1 opening