Disclaimer: We will be prioritizing applications sent via our online application form, which includes a CV and a 1/2-page cover letter. This is necessary for us to screen non-serious, tick and flick applicants. If you have read this message and proceeded to correctly apply congratulations, you just passed our first test.
Submit your application documents via this link:
Lead a weapon digital team to build and scale the largest community of wine drinkers in the Philippines with the country's biggest and fastest growing online wine market place.
- Relentless in delivering our promises
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Leave our egos at home
- Believe no problem can’t be solved without creativity and grit
- Share the company success with everyone who builds it
- Would rather be the disrupter than the market leader
- Care more about who you are and what you can do, than your past experience and background
What you will do:
- Our Marketing Director will deliver "Vino for the Filipino" for the millions of wine drinkers across the Philippines. Your goal will be achieved through scaling traffic to Winery.ph across all digital marketing on ramps, including paid, organic, direct and third-party. This role has end-to-end ownership of a multi-million peso digital marketing budget deployment and optimization within target ROAS bands, and for the commercial performance of online marketing campaigns. You will exponentially grow, inspire and delight our community of Kavinos nationwide through brand development, digital engagement and strategic market positioning.
Full Time Employment | Reporting Onsite
Business Hours is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Monday to Friday; however, schedule may vary depending on business exigencies.
- Relevant college degree (surprise us!).
- 7-10 years’ experience in eCommerce. Experience working for a start-up is desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- In-depth understanding of Digital and Commercial Marketing is definitely an advantage.
- Well-versed and understands CRO, SEM/SEO and has a knack on business intelligence.
You are someone who:
- Love outsmarting the competition.
- Innovation leader, not a fast follower
- Believe good marketing is not what you say to someone but how you make them feel...
...and the best marketing is measured in RoI.
- Mentally ambidextrous.
- See the power of the internet to transform storytelling.
- Market with permission and not with a bull horn.
- Want to own your results and a piece of the Company you work in.
You should be good at (or can quickly learn):
- Analytics and Data Management
- Advertising Planning and Budget Execution
- Digital Content Production and Programming
- Digital Marketing and Campaign Execution
- Strategic Marketing and Brand Development
You identify with most of the following behaviors:
- Strategic Thinking
- People Leadership
- Commercial Mindset
You believe and hold these values close to your heart:
- Curious Lifelong Learning
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Analyzing Data
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Communication Arts and BS Business Management