- Ensure Services work is delivered on time and profitable
- Works with Internal and External Resources to deliver services in a timely and profitable manner
- Provide a BA/PM for internal Systems to implement M-Files and Infosuite Products
- Ensure Services Contract are properly documented to control scope creep
- Develop new Services that can be delivered directly by PS
- Develop and enhance Services Pricing models
- Oversee the monitoring and management of all project lifecycle internal to Infomax and to external customers
- Develop and implement Professional Services terms and conditions, policies and best practice guides for the Sales Team aligned to the organization’s policy and processes
- Design Training programs and workshops for the skills improvement of team members
- Project, manage and monitor the allocation of Professional Services budget
- Conduct a regular Team Meeting to get project updates and issues/concerns of her team members for action plan
- Manage and monitor internal and external project implementations
PM and BA Management
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Project Managers in managing and monitoring Project Deliverables, Budget, Resources, Resolution of project issues, Planning and Documentation while maintaining Customer Relations.
- Provide guidance, coaching and review to Business Analysts in planning the requirement-gathering approaches, estimating implementation efforts, resource allocation, computation of Services cost, re-engineering client business processes, creation of product manuals and managing relationships with different stakeholders.
- Recommend / suggest future enhancements of Infosuite Products based from the requirements of the clients gathered by the BA’s/PM’s
- Develops QA Metrics to measure product quality
- Provides QA tools and templates to improve efficiency of product testing
- Provide a QA environment / facility to Store and protect all Test Data
- College graduate – Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- 5-7 years experienced in a similar or subordinate jobs in an IT Organization
- Competencies: Good oral & written communication skills, team player, presentation skills, analytical planning/coordination and project management skills.
About Infomax Systems Solutions and Services Inc.
INFOMAX is a wholly owned Filipino company that was incorporated and registered to SEC in February 1998. Infomax aims to provide world class solutions in the area of Content Integration and Business Intelligence. Our goal is to maximize the IT investments of our clients by providing them with high-value solutions that will improve their business processes and increase their revenue stream. We aim to be the preferred Partner in their business initiatives. We enable and empower our employees to render innovative and high quality services to our customers. We will empower our employees with industry skills and product knowledge to become highly respected professionals in their fields.