Your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities, develop contracts, create pipeline and close deals with small and medium businesses (SMB).
This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with Sales to close opportunities. This person will be expected to report on qualification, call and email activity, pipeline, closed business and stay informed on all products and the Experience Management industry in general.
- Create and close opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- Develop opportunities from outbound prospecting and marketing generated leads.
- Interact with prospects via phone and email with a high attention to detail
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting strategy, including identifying customer pain points and addressing the value for the customer in your messaging
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales Directors, educating them as necessary about the opportunity
- Graduate of any 4-year degree course; preferably business, marketing or communications graduate
- 1 to 2 years sales experience preferred
- (with B2b experience)
- Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work in Pasay City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.