- Experience working in the medical community
- HMO and mental health care from Day1!
- When you join iFive, you are never "just a number"
About the Job
- This role shall be responsible for structuring data, review and analysis of information
- Documenting processes for the use of the business
- He/ She shall be responsible for creating, analyzing and insight on data gathered to help the business in its decision-making.
- HMO benefits for you beginning day ONE, with an additional (1) Company-covered Dependent after 90 days
- At least 18 Days of Paid Time Off
- Mental Health counseling
- Dynamic Team Environment
- iFive is the place where you are never "just a number!"
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ∙3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- ∙3+ years of experience in process evaluation, process deconstruction, process improvement, solutioning, testing, and / or remediation
- Previous experience in business analysis, reporting, problem identification, resolution and root cause analysis
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to build a strong partnership with internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Experience in SQL, MS Access Database or Crystal Report
- Knowledge in Excel Macro and Power Pivots is a plus
- Knowledge in PowerBI is a plus
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8th Floor, Robinsons Zeta Tower, C5 Road, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
About iFive Global
IFIVE, INC. was created in 2018 to provide service and value to our customers in the medical and legal fields. Building on our management team's decades of experience in these fast moving markets, IFIVE supports our customers through call center and medical data analytic products. As US medicine evolves over the next several years, IFIVE will be there supporting our customers through our quality, innovation, and incredible Philippine-based delivery teams to meet the challenges coming our way.