We are looking for a proficient Transcriber to be a part of our team. You will be responsible for listening, interpreting, and developing texts from audio files. You should be able to translate the details accurately. Besides that, you should be able to review the documents to check for any inconsistencies and grammatical errors.
You should be able to complete and submit the transcribed documents on time and review. Moreover, you should also consider any requests from clients pertaining to the formatting or notation requirements. Furthermore, you should have good typing and editing skills.
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
Create and Proof-read show notes, transcriptions, episode descriptions, etc.
Check for accuracy and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Transcriber, Speech Writer, or a similar role in the Marketing industry
- Complete knowledge of the industry rules, regulations, and confidentiality guidelines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Having an eye for detail
- Accurate typing and reading skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home