- Leads the organisation, conceptualisation, planning and execution of the yearly events calendar (Live podcast recordings), inclusive of one signature event per month under the Podcast Network Asia podcasters
- Creating targeted Activities & Events with the intent of maximising on revenue streams during the period as well as overseeing the various events and recordings of podcasters
- Prepare and handle events and sponsorship budgets and invoicing for entire events calendar. As well as delivering on the overall event and sponsorship strategies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various departments, including overseeing the planning, logistics and production of all events.
- Managing branding and communication of all events as well as being present during key activities and events
- Source and develop key relationships with partners such as well as liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Work with key stakeholders, including the founders and talents on key updates and plans as well as being the key point of contact for the events committee.
- Promote and source opportunities to increase awareness, promote, develop and maintain good external relations to strengthen Podcast Network Asia's podcasts' image and community
- Prior experience in selling sponsorships for Below The Line advertising;
- At least 2 years experience in event management and execution;
- Knowledge in brand marketing and analysis;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- WeRemote Coworking, Metrowalk, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening