Media Production Intern
- Pasig, Philippines2nd Floor, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
We are looking for competent Media Production Interns to support all aspects Podcast Production The crew will count on you for various crucial tasks, from organizing sets to recording and post-production work. If you want to prove yourself and work your way up the ranks in media, this is the place to start. High energy and commitment are essential. If you are a restless individual who can multi-task, solve problems and do things proactively, you’ll quickly become invaluable.
The goal is to ensure production gets on smoothly and problem-free.
- Help prepare the set with audio, props, equipment etc.
- Assist costume producers, directors, camera people and other crew members
- Escort and assist podcasters around the studio during recordings
- Act as a runner distributing messages or items within film crew and cast
- Perform administrative work (answering phones, paperwork etc.)
- Undertake errands as assigned
- Proven experience in podcast production or a passion for the industry
- Knowledge of terminology will be appreciated
- Computer savvy
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- WeRemote Coworking, Metrowalk, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media Production
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.