Drupal Developer | Front-End
Hunter's Hub Inc.
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesMandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Analysis and development of applications in the areas of investments, maintenance of investment applications
- Allow the team to design solutions with sustainable architecture in mind, collaborating in the construction of a clear and shared understanding / vision of it within the team.
- Actively support the well-being of the team by creating an environment of trust, openness, and safe experimentation.
- Train and guide the team in the correct understanding of technical practices, allowing the team to identify how to get the most out of them within the context of the project.
- Actively participate in coordination efforts with other engagement TLs to build a cohesive implementation strategy and collaborate as much as possible.
- Comply with development and corporate processes and standard practices defined by the Architecture team
- Status report.
- Train the team effectively. Provide guidance and technical support to the team.
- Take care of team logistics in terms of anticipating the needs of the development environment
- Involve whoever is necessary to make them available to the team at the right time.
- Prepare and attend project audits, holding discussions and reaching agreements with a constructive and values-based mindset.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
- Amenable to work on site in Mandaluyong
- Open for a Full time Project Based employment (Possible for absorption & renewal depending on performance; with good benefits like HMO and Mandatory benefits)
- 2-3 years of Drupal Theming and Front-End Development experience: working with Drupal's main modules, such as CTools, Views, Rules, and so on
- Experience in PHP, HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience developing responsive websites
- Knowledge of layout grid systems
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Mandaluyong, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
About Hunter's Hub Inc.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was founded earlier on in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specialises in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry. Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.