· Implement and maintain reusable, testable, and efficient applications.
· Help design and implement functional requirements. Assist with building estimates and performing initial analysis of requirements.
· Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
· Execute unit and integration testing, and perform bug fixes.
· Prepare required technical documentations.
· Work as part of a team, which will include other developers, project manager, testers, and scrum master.
· Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups and meeting.
· Interface with clients via corporate communication platforms/email.
· Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
· Provide assistance to junior members of the team and perform code review as necessary.
· Lead development activities involving other developers within and/or across teams if applicable.
· At least 3 years Relevant experience in Android app development
· Proficiency in Java and Kotlin (must) languages to write clear, readable, and maintainable code
· Experience in Android SDK and Android Studio
· Must be familiar with agile development concepts and CI/CD pipelines
· Experience in building end-to-end android mobile apps from design, development, and deployments to app stores
· Familiar with RESTful APIs and XML to connect the app with backend services
· Familiar with Agile and DevOps methodologies· Understanding of version control systems and tools, e.g., GitHub
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings