We are looking for a Business Analyst with a proven track record working in a fast-paced Agile environment, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to not only capture business processes as requirements, but to think of ways of improving them. Experience in e-commerce and telco domains are a plus. Must have the EQ to foster harmonious professional relationships with all stakeholders in a project.
- Directly work with SMEs/Stakeholders to capture and improve business processes.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements, process flow, and use cases.
- Create business requirement document based on the features given by the SMEs/Stakeholders with proposed IT business process solutions.
- Continually create, review and update documentation of business requirements, specifications, processes and recommended proposed solutions.
- Conduct business requirement document walk-through and signoffs.
- Conduct product demos as needed
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Software Developers to ensure that the project delivered aligns with business requirements
- At least 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in e-commerce web and mobile domains would be a big plus
- Thorough knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic familiarity with UML and Flowcharting
- Experienced in the following applications/tools desirable: JIRA, Trello, and MS Office.
- College graduate (any degree)