Drives and manages the relationship with the business and ITG. Ensures the end-to-end delivery of IT business needs from project initiation to implementation. Works with the business units and provides significant inputs to the definition and maintenance of the client’s overall IT strategy covering projects and business-as-usual (BAU) system enhancement requests.
- Identifies the overall level of client satisfaction and aims to improve the total experience of clients.
- Guides the business or the clients in the definition of the IT business plan
- Regularly conduct client touchpoints to provide status of priority requests and drive the requirements and needed action items from clients
- Manage the scope of releases of applicable systems in coordination with the business units and delivery units
- Works with the business and ITG in defining priority levels for the clients’ system requests; negotiates with clients on issues related to resource contention and delivery dates
- Handles the assessment and evaluation of BAU system enhancements requested by business units
- Participates in the preparation of the business case and high-level requirements documents, in support of firming up technology solutions for clients’ specific needs
- Monitors the lifecycle of clients’ system development and enhancement requests, and ensures that the client is aware of the status of the requests through regular touchpoint meetings and status reports
- Provides consulting services by recommending new technology-enabled approaches to address business needs; participates in the cost/benefit analysis of technology solutions.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least a 2-year experience with heavy usage of Project Management
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong system implementation background