The main responsibility of the PetCare Advisor is to ensure that every customer interaction results to a very positive experience that will translate to sales, customer loyalty and growth in customer base.
With the Company’s focus on homegrown leadership, the PetCare Advisor position performs a wide variety of functions including sales, merchandising, inventory control, cashiering and other administrative tasks. The position is designed to expose the incumbent to all areas of retail operations as preparation to more challenging tasks that may be required should the incumbent qualify for a supervisory or management role.
- Bachelor's degree of any course; Fresh graduates
- Graduates from any Medical field is an advantage. (BS Pharmacy, BS Nutrition, BS Nursing, BS Biology)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Must be willing to work in a retail environment (on site and 6 - day work week)