As a digital marketing agency, our Accounts Team is the glue of our organisation. Account Managers pull different specialists and teams together to create some of the best products and campaigns our creative brains can muster. They are the client-facing strategists that contribute to our business growth through creating and nurturing relationships with both internal resources and external partners. They have a special passion for digital marketing and brand building and have an innate entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a work from home position for the duration of the pandemic or at least until the end of 2022.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Client relations. Primarily responsible for managing our partnerships and relationships with clients and liaising with them on a day-to-day basis. Set and manage client expectations. Be proactive in anticipating their needs.
- Strategy consultation. Take the lead in clients’ digital marketing and advertising strategies. Research and understand the brand/organisation and its landscape to provide added value for the client. Should be able to assess client business needs and identify new opportunities. Proactively communicate with our clients to identify risks, solutions, and creative executions.
- Collaboration. Liaises with the rest of our internal teams of creatives, content producers, growth strategists, developers, and project managers to ensure smooth execution of client projects and campaigns
- Project management. Complete projects within agreed budgets and timelines. Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to contractual terms.
- Mentoring and coaching. Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, set clear team goals in servicing clients and managing accounts, delegates tasks, and set deadlines
- Research, studying, and improving. Keep up to date with digital and social trends and share these insights with both our clients and internal teams. Committed to constantly improving our work, how we work, and our knowledge base.
- Currently, the Team is fully working from home
- May be asked to report to BGC office when necessary
- Stable Internet Connection a must
- At least 5MBPS Internet connection, 10MBPS is a plus
- Can handle internal and external virtual meetings
- Laptop can be provided
Why Join Us?
We're generous with what we know
We think fast and talk straight
We don't do busy work, egos or politics
We think pets are the best kind of stress busters
- Experience. At least 5 years of account management experience in a digital marketing/creative/advertising agency is strongly preferred. Experience with regional and global accounts a plus.
- Expertise. Someone who has an understanding of all things digital marketing: social media marketing, online media planning, branding, website and app development, email marketing and other interactive solutions. Is data-savvy and is familiar with data storytelling. Also has a strong working knowledge of performance marketing: Social media ads, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, programmatic (or ability to learn fast on this)
- Customer-oriented. Awesome customer/client service skills. Very responsive and responsible.
- Detail-oriented. Keen attention to detail, deadlines and budget limitations.
- Communication. MAD communication skills. And when we say MAD, we mean impeccable grammar and syntax with a flair for what's in the now. Excellent brief taker and giver.
- Awesome presentation skills. Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations
- Creativity. We think out-of-the-box thinkers who are resourceful and who come up with ideas that are not basic and boring.
- Rapport. Someone who has great rapport with both clients and internal teams. We’re hoping you’re the kind of person who makes people feel at ease and that People trust you with their business and their briefs.
- Flexibility. Someone who’s comfortable working in an agile, non-traditional environment. Highly independent and adaptable.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Communications
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Communications
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Level 10, Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Ave and 31 st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening