Customer Relations Officer
- Taguig, Philippines2203, Unit 2203 The Trade and Financial Tower 7th Ave Cor 7th Ave BGC Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Answers clients’ phone calls, needs, queries and addresses complaints.
- In-charge of cashiering. Deposits cash and credit sales daily.
- Delivers full customer satisfaction.
- Introduces, promotes and sells products and services.
- Responsible for overseeing operations on a daily basis.
- Strive for the achievement of target sales of the branch.
Why join us?
- Work with professionals in a fast-paced environment
- A chance for professional growth through training and learning opportunities locally and abroad.
- Our Company is a playground for professionals.
- We develop potentials to the fullest. Home-grown talents are our top priority.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Must be highly aggressive and sales-driven. Knowledgeable in business reporting is a plus.
- High interpersonal communication skills and can speak English and Filipino.
- Must have a pleasant personality and able to carry herself well.
- Works with a high level of independence and professionalism.
- Dedicated, results-oriented, hardworking, diligent, works with integrity.
- Willing to sign and accept 3 years training contract bond.
- Applicant must be willing to work on mall hours and be assigned either in Lucky Chinatown (Binondo, Manila), Serendra (The Fort, Taguig), Trinoma, Power Plant Mall (Rockwell), Ortigas (Mega Fashion Hall Megamall) or in Greenbelt 5 (Makati).
- Working experience in a related field is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.