- Makati, Philippines
- 13,500.00 - 17,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- In-charge of day to day scheduling and monitoring of deadlines of the team.
- In-charge of all the bank transactions; field work; needed for the whole team.
- Handle petty cash, expense/budget and administrative tasks.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Finance/Accounting/Banking Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With Background and knowledge in handling petty cash, administrative tasks like office supplies and other materials request and handling of expense/budget.
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Amenable to work on mid-shift (Thursday to Monday; 1pm-10pm)
- Preferably with background in Food and Beverage Industry.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Clerical Skills
- Accounts Payable
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.