About the Role
goFLUENT is looking for a Data Engineer who will be a part of a growing Analytics team focused on creating visualizations & reports and discovering insights that can help drive business decisions and provide solutions.
In line with our mission, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a dynamic and international environment by collaborating with different departments across the organization and providing key data that help the business run efficiently.
- Collaboration: Work together with Database and Tech teams and contribute to the shaping of the business’s data infrastructure
- Optimization: Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Data Management: Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) data and build, test, and maintain data marts to meet functional business requirements
- Problem Solving : Perform data quality root cause analysis and identify data tools for dashboards and reports
What We Offer
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 22-year old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Full on-boarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidate to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
You’ll Love This Job if You…
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a keen attention to detail
- Have good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Are driven and self-motivated
What We’re Looking For
- Proven working experience and knowledge in SQL for at least 3 years
- Knowledge and experience in R/Python
- Experience in managing relational databases and automating data-related tasks
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any quantitative field
- Candidates must be willing to work in Eastwood City, Quezon City