Directly reporting to the General Manager & VP, APAC Sales/ Regional Sales Manager, APAC, the Sales Manager is responsible for achieving PH Sales quota/targets in the assigned industry and/or market segmentation through the successful management of the PH Sales team.
- Manages and oversees day to day operations of PH Sales team.
- Drives both individual and group/department sales growth targets (i.e., hitting 100% of sets sales figures) by managing the Sales team and adhering to agreed KPIs set to achieve overall performance goals.
- Designs and implements strategic business plans to expand the company’s customer base and ensure the strength of its presence.
- Identifies, develops, and targets new clients and business opportunities by conducting online meetings and/or initiating site visitations at clients' office, sales call, etc. to support sales growth targets in the assigned industry/geography or Account base aligned with company’s overall sales goal.
- Identifies and forms partnerships with local businesses and System Integrators to further promote the growth of the company.
- Minimum Bachelor's/College Degree, any Marketing and Sales related field.
- At least 4-year total Sales experience preferably in IT security, enterprise software or web services.
- At least 2 years of Sales Supervisory experience is required.
- Required skills: Account Management, Proficient in CRM applications (preferably Salesforce.com) and related tools, Sales Forecasting and Panning, Negotiation, leadership, and people management.
- Excellent English Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of information security related products/services and/or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn/assimilate GlobalSign solutions.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem-solving skills.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Overseas trainings, travel required (infrequent).
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- People Management
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening