Responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of all GAOC Group of Companies websites. Responsibilities include but not limited to website
conceptualization all the way to completion, fashioning everything from the home page, to site layout and function. For SEO function, one must be able to analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and software applications.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products across multiple organizational units.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with all devices, browsers, or operating systems.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Help in writing compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website by community building
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content - giving you more authority
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 1 year experience as a Web Developer and SEO specialist
- Good track record in executing SEO campaigns
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- La Fuerza Plaza Compound, 2241 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening