Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding written and communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders (including the leadership and senior management teams, and staff).
- Excellent interpersonal skills: an ability to instill trust and work with discretion.
- Good negotiation skills and ability to manage conflicts and find resolutions.
- Able to promote and manage change.
- Good organisational skills to ensure departments are working effectively.
- Excellent report-writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, managing conflicting priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and think laterally.
- Knowledge and understanding:
- In depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
- Familiarity with compensation & benefit systems.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Psychology, or any related course.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience as HRAD Manager.
- Substantial experience of developing and delivering successful HR strategies.
- Proven significant experience of working at a senior HR level; advising a leadership team.
- Proven experience of providing/analysing management information to improve the HR practice and staff performance.
- Experience monitoring the manpower needs of an organisation, bringing in new skills sets for the organisation and benchmarking salaries across similar sectors.
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams.
About Foodasia Commercial Corporation
YOUR JOURNEY We believe that selecting talent is a mutual process. We want to be sure that we find talent that is a match for our needs but that every candidate also has an opportunity to meet multiple people during the interview process to ensure we are right for them. Our interview process is a multi-conversation based on our established employee and leadership behaviours. ABOUT FOODASIA Foodasia Commercial Corporation (FCC) is not just an importer of frozen meats, we are your partner, that just happens to sell frozen meats. Our purpose, first and foremost, is to delight and deliver WOW. Foodasia was founded in 2008. We sure have come a long way. Today, Foodasia is recognized as one of the fastest growing integrated food company aiming to provide a full line of quality products in the Philippines; specializing in importation and distribution of various food products to businesses…..and *more. *More is where we provide an unforgettable experience, and company culture. We aim to inspire by showing it's possible to simultaneously deliver happiness to customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and the community in a long-term, sustainable way. As Foodasia continues to transform and scale, we want to ensure our core values remain top of mind in our day-to-day business operations.