- Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting (Management Reports (MMRs), quarterly or internal).
- Ensure project issues and risks are logged, monitored, reported on, managed and mitigated; escalate risks and issues to corporate/project leadership, as required.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project work plans.
- Prepare and maintain project specific components of the project operations manual.
- Overseeing daily operations.
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities.
- Managing the budgeting, planning, reporting, and auditing.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Developing operational policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business courses or any equivalent.
- Fluent in speaking, writing and can understand Mandarin Chinese.
- Willing to work on-site from Mondays to Saturdays at McKinley West, BGC, Taguig City.
About Flash Express (PH) Co. Ltd. Inc.
Flash Express (Ph) Co. Ltd. Inc. ("Flash Express") is an integrated E-Commerce logistics service provider and integrated delivery service. With the principle of "Forward Your Business in a Flash", we have become the undisputed leader in next-day delivery and nationwide coverage. We utilize technologically advanced processes, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of highly trained logistics experts to ensure that every parcel is handled securely and delivered in a Flash.