- Responsible for a full life cycle of People Business Partner, compliance with labor laws & regulations and corporate policy, including all HR practices for the company.
- Implement HR strategies, policies, system and process by working closely with all function heads, and assisting line managers to understand all policies and procedure
- Provide HR guidance for disciplinary action and advice line manager regarding HRM functions, HR issues and labor relations in line with company policies and best practice
- Drive and support HR initiatives and company’s project to support business needs and build a sustainable workplace.
- Work in partnership with the management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support organization and people’s performance improvement
- Effectively plan and manage budgets of PBP team
- Supervise, coach and evaluate the performance of staffs, and responsible for capability and potential development of staff in the team
- Keep up to date with trends and best practice in the HR areas
- Support other roles, projects and operational issues within PD team as required
- Collaborate with Corporate People Department Heads on requirements pertaining to specific concerns
- Create and implement culture of engaged employees by fostering open communication between business leaders and employees.
- Build and maintain collaborative stakeholder relationships that ensure cooperation and commitment to achieve effective people strategies and programs to support the company’s vision, mission and values.
- Develop and present monthly reports on a range of HR data, information, trends and risks and develop action plans with Human Resources Managers and people managers to address key issues arising from these reports and to ensure organizational compliance with legislative and policy requirements.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor's degree in any related courses.
- Must have 3-5 years experience work related.
- Willing to work on-site from Mondays to Friday at McKinley West BGC, Taguig City.
About Flash Express (PH) Co. Ltd. Inc.
Flash Express (Ph) Co. Ltd. Inc. ("Flash Express") is an integrated E-Commerce logistics service provider and integrated delivery service. With the principle of "Forward Your Business in a Flash", we have become the undisputed leader in next-day delivery and nationwide coverage. We utilize technologically advanced processes, state-of-the-art facilities, and a team of highly trained logistics experts to ensure that every parcel is handled securely and delivered in a Flash.