First Philippine Industrial Park is looking for an Design Manager who will be in-charge of the design of all new upcoming non-commercial projects. You will also work with various groups in coming up with conceptual plans of projects in the Park and take part in the FPIP new masterplan.
What you'll be doing:
Project Design Creation
- In-charge of performing design conceptualization per project team’s requirements
- Lays-out building designs, reviews building codes and regulations, coordinates schematics with interested parties, and communicates design concepts with the client or project proponent
- Prepares Design Terms of Reference and high-level cost estimates
- In-charge of the final checking and recommendation of approval of the design, drawings and specifications prior to inclusion in the bid submission, Permit, Construction or As-built Drawings
- May be consulted from time to time by other departments regarding requirement for design on new and existing projects of FPIP
- Engages with the project proponents and works with them during fit out works, renovations and other construction related activities
- Strictly implement FPIP’s design standards and Deed of Restriction
- Calls out violations and inform stakeholders of any disadvantage or danger brought about by any design violation
Market Research and Sensing
- Research on new design and technologies that are relevant to FPIP’s projects
- Recommend new technologies that can be adopted in view of FPIP’s new vision of being a more regenerative and sustainable entity
What we're looking for:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree and Professional License in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expertise in people management, human networking and relationship building
- Ability to present design drawings and produce cost estimates
- Project Management
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Architectural Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Civil Engineer
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- Property Management and Real Estate
- 1 opening
About First Philippine Industrial Park
First Philippine Industrial Park, Inc. (FPIP) is the owner, developer, and manager of the leading industrial property in the Philippines. Established in 1997, FPIP is a 457-hectare property strategically located in the CALABARZON (Cavite-Laguna-Batangas-Rizal-Quezon) industrial region south of Manila. FPIP was established as a response to the call of the Philippine government to help in the task of nation-building through the development and management of world-class facilities designed to host global companies.
FPIP is a joint venture between one of the Philippines' largest conglomerates, First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPH) and Sumitomo Corporation of Japan.
FPH is a major publicly listed company with core businesses in power and energy and strategic initiatives in media, semiconductors, solar energy, telecommunications, property, infrastructure, and manufacturing.
Sumitomo Corporation is a global leader in the trade and distribution of steel, chemicals, mining, construction, and financial and logistics services. Sumitomo's team of more than 6,3299 employees in almost 66 countries can handle all aspects of virtually any project, including planning, sourcing financing, logistics, insurance, and marketing anywhere in the world. The Company now calls itself an Integrated Business Enterprise, a term more adequately capturing its diverse scope and status. The Company has experience in industrial park management, development, and marketing in 12 locations across Asia.
FPH and Sumitomo Corporation combine competencies, experiences, and culture. They define a corporate synergy that ensures the realization of a truly world-class First Philippine Industrial Park.
FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and continually adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service.